REP serves 24 RUSD schools and approximately 22,000 students. The REP now supports 6 programs including:
• T.A.G.S. Funding (formerly Enrichment Plus for the Arts, Science, Technology and School Gardens)
• Grants for Schools
• Evening of Appreciation
• RESCUE the Instruments
• REPresenting Our Schools Art Project (student notecards)
• AAA Academy (Tuition-based high school summer school and THINK Together after school program funded by the California State After School Education and Safety Grant)
The REP works in true partnership with the schools in our district. Over the years, REP has added programs as noted above. REP’s collaborating with teachers, principals and district personnel directly led to the inclusion of the following:
• Expansion of the Enrichment Plus program to include funding for technology along with science, school gardens and cultural arts.
• Expansion of the Evening of Appreciation honors to include classified employees as well as teachers.
• Formation of the AAA Academy to offer for-credit high school summer school coursework.
• Overall Program Budget (excluding AAA Academy) = ~$100,000
• AAA Academy Summer School/THINK Together After School Program Budget = ~$900,000
Maximum Teacher Grant Size is $3,000